A home fragrance oil burner is the perfect way to add beautiful scent and fragrance to your home. These
oil burners are attractive works of art in their own and make stunning household accessories.
To use with Melts
Simply place in the top of your oil burner and light the tealight.
Tips for Using Oil Burners
Here are some useful tips to help you get the most from your oil burner:
- Extinguish the candle when the oil burner is not in use. This will help to maintain the life of the candle.
- Place the oil burner away from pets and children. The oil or melts can get hot.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle. Ensure wicks are upright.
- Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.